It is unimaginable how much has changed in our lives over the last few months. But it was with great joy that we opened our doors again on the 13th July!
We have had to be a bit more flexible, resourceful and careful so whilst business isn’t quite normal it is business as usual and we absolutely love having our Ella family back……
As always, and now more than ever, our participant's wellbeing and safety are at the very centre of what we do.
With the COVID-19 situation changing daily, we understand that many of our participant's and their carers and families have questions about the services they receive and how they will be impacted.
As a disability and aged care service provider, we support a lot of people who are vulnerable, so we need to consider extra measures to ensure everyone remains safe and well during this time.
As we are now open to seeing participants in-person, we have had to put a range of safe practices in place, in line with directions set by the Australian Government and we are remaining vigilant to any new changes as they arise. This means that there will be social distancing and restrictions on the number of people in the building to ensure the risk to our participants and their community and our team are minimal.
Yo will notice some changes including:
- Screening and temperature checking for all staff and visitors on site at entry
- New ‘sign in’ procedures for all staff and visitors
- Some changes to group rooms and the layout of furniture to ensure everyone can safely follow the physical distancing requirements
- Extra personal hygiene and cleaning responsibilities for all staff and visitors to follow
- Strict adherence to a maximum number of people allowed to be on the site at any one time – this will be on display in each area
- Single points of entry for staff and visitors for every site
- Staff will be wearing masks as an extra precaution
If you have questions about The Ella’s response to COVID 19 you can address this to the CEO Rob Campbell on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or enquiries about services at The Ella please contact Sonja Despotov, Services Manager on email@example.com
It is good to see everyone again.