Want to make a difference in the world? As an Ella volunteer, you can! All you need to do is take the first step.
The Ella Services for people with Disability
National Disability Insurance Scheme Outcomes Framework:
To measure overall NDIS plan performance and goal attainment for individual participants
The framework consists of 8 Outcome Domains which may need to be delivered as part of a person’s plan:
1. Daily Living
3. Health and Well Being
4. Lifelong Learning
6. Social and Community Participation
8. Choice and Control
The Ella Centre Services
The Ella Centre provides supports and services that contribute to the achievement of participants’ individual goals and outcomes within the context of
all 8 domains.
Not all domains will be included in every person’s individual plan. Included domains are those relevant to the individual’s needs.
NDIS Core Supports:
- Daily Living and Social and Community Participation
- These supports include: Assistance with Daily Life, Transport, Consumables and Assistance with Social and Community Participation
NDIS Capacity Building Supports:
- Choice and Control, Home, Social and Community Participation, Work, Relationships, Health and Wellbeing, Lifelong Learning, Choice and Control and Daily Living.
- This category includes: Coordination of Supports, Improved Living Arrangements, Increased Social and Community Participation, Finding and Keeping a Job, Improved Relationships, Improved Health and Wellbeing, Improved Learning, Improved Life Choices and Improved Daily Living Skills.
The Ella Centre
The Ella contributes to Coordination of Supports by assisting and strengthening your abilities to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment. This includes resolving points of crisis, developing capacity and resilience in your network and coordinating supports from a range of sources for you.
The Ella increases your Social and Community Participation through skills based learning supports that develop your independence in accessing the community.
Our services meet all applicable industry operating standards.
NDIS Capital Supports:
- Daily Living and Home
- These supports include Assistive Technology and Home
The Ella Centre
The Ella does not currently directly provide Assistive Technology such as wheelchairs, amplified, visual alert or vibrating alarms and doorbells, programmable
memory aids, beds and pressure care mattresses etc We may, however, be able to assist you with obtaining these items as part of our core support services
Community Engagement Program:
The Community Engagement Program is for people with very high support needs. The Ella Centre aims to help young adults with a disability to maintain living skills and enhance their quality of life by increasing participation and involvement in the community.You’ll be given an Individual Program Plan, developed in conjunction with you and, if you choose, your signiﬁcant others. The program focuses on