Want to make a difference in the world? As an Ella volunteer, you can! All you need to do is take the first step.
Corporate Services Manager
The Ella Centre is currently recruiting for a Corporate Services Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Corporate Services Managerto lead the support services of The Ella Centre as it makes the transition to providing person-centred services with individualised funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme and consumer directed services in aged care. The position is full-time with part-time work an option. The Ella Centre is a registered NDIS provider.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- outstanding financial skills as demonstrated in previous financial management roles in the disability, aged care or community sectors;
- tertiary qualifications in business, finance and/or accounting.
- a demonstrated ability to develop and implement internal systems for the effective and efficient running of the organisation.
- high level computer literacy in contemporary finance and accounting software applications MYOB and Calxa, word processing, spreadsheets.
- a demonstrated understanding of the human resource and information technology needs for an organisation of a similar size to that of The Ella Centre.
- a strategic grasp of the changing landscape in the provision of aged and disability support services and associated funding changes under the NDIS and/or aged care reforms; and
- experience inmanaging and completing the financial requirements of multiple government funding contracts and an understanding of individual funding;
The successful applicant:
- will identify and plan with the CEO and Service Manager for the necessary support systems and structures for The Ella's future service offerings; and
- will practice the highest levels of ethical behaviour and demonstrate a passion and commitment to the Ella's service users and Carers consistent with the Ella Centre's mission and values.
For a position description and further information contact the CEO, Phil Coller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary sacrifice is available.
Applications addressing the criteria above and the key competencies in the position description to
The Ella Centre via email or to Locked Bag 42 Haberfield 2045, by November 10th 2017.
Do something you love and change people’s lives.
Work at The Ella Centre.
People with disabilities and people who are ageing count on us to help make their lives fuller, happier and more satisfying, but we can’t do it without people like you.
Your contribution will be valued with great pay, training and structured professional development plans.CONTACT US